California Betta Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fresno Store

4 posters

Go down

Fresno Store Empty Fresno Store

Post by Longest Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:20 am

Kazz tropical. Best shop in Fresno for bettas.
Longest
Longest

Back to top Go down

Fresno Store Empty Re: Fresno Store

Post by Leafy Greens Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:45 pm

Kaz seems legit, does he sell live worms?
Leafy Greens
Leafy Greens
Admin

https://cabettafanatics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Longest Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:59 pm

Yup, he sells them also.
Longest
Longest

Back to top Go down

Post by [MODERATOR]SD_Bettas Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:50 pm

kazz is legit but then hes the only one who can stay business in fresno for the longest due to his location is right in the heart of FRESNO easy walking distance for most majority of young peoples. but time to time his quality of bettas he lacks off and go lean and cheap. he did that for a multiple of year. so that was why i started importing and selling . and i guess he switch his quality back up to a better one again when i notice it. and it balanced out before i left.

in fresno bloodworms. theres a few shops that sales it. its good to always knows a few. upon request let me know if you guys want me to post those locations as well .
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafy Greens Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:35 pm

cant wait till you start importing and selling agian in san diego. ohh weee that will be awesome.
Leafy Greens
Leafy Greens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [MODERATOR]SD_Bettas Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:57 pm

Admin wrote:cant wait till you start importing and selling agian in san diego. ohh weee that will be awesome.

no no, im not importing and selling again, im only importing a small amount for myself and for whomever is looking to make a order. lol.. not selling like i use to do. i work too much now adays dont have that time. back then i didnt work.
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas

Back to top Go down

Post by Longest Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:14 pm

sd_betta that's true he has up his shipments to more quality bettas. I live in Fresno so I have seen his shipments getting better and better. From what I remember he had two supplier. So some of his shipment was not up to quality due to one of his supplier so he stop buying it from that guy.
Longest
Longest

Back to top Go down

Post by [MODERATOR]SD_Bettas Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:41 am

Longest wrote:sd_betta that's true he has up his shipments to more quality bettas. I live in Fresno so I have seen his shipments getting better and better. From what I remember he had two supplier. So some of his shipment was not up to quality due to one of his supplier so he stop buying it from that guy.

from my experience and knowledge, some hater leaked out to him that there was other sellers in fresno area. and he then realized his orders were slowing down massively on sales. so then 2 months later he went back to his old business partner. and brought the quality back. =D i dislike the fact he went cheap and lean of quality just because he was the only supplyier of decent bettas in town. but im glad he realized its the love of the hobby.

when that hmong shop @ kingskanyon was still existed . kaz and the hmong guy was really TIGHT UP competition. hmong dude mess up by breeding in his shop, and lying it was all import. something like that happen in the 2007s i dont recall exactly what year. but yeah.
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas

Back to top Go down

Post by Longest Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:19 pm

Yeah I remember that Hmong guy. So that's what those tanks in his back room was. Ive seen them once but he closed the curtin after i saw them. That guy charged an arm and a leg for his fishes too. I remember he started selling pigeon feed after a while because i guess business wasn't going well, and soon after that posted on his shop that he was remodeling but just left town.
Longest
Longest

Back to top Go down

Post by Longest Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:23 pm

Yeah I'm soooo glad kazz went back to quality. From the last conversation I had with him I think his supplier now is precha.
Longest
Longest

Back to top Go down

Post by [MODERATOR]SD_Bettas Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:21 pm

Longest wrote:Yeah I'm soooo glad kazz went back to quality. From the last conversation I had with him I think his supplier now is precha.

yeah he went back to precha i think, but when i was selling in fresno/clovis and making wholesales buy. he step up his game. LoL im glad he did. it improved the hobby back alive more in the 559
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas

Back to top Go down

Post by Longest Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:02 pm

yeah, I dont know how long he's going to stay in business though. One time i over heard him telling one of his customer that he might be quitting soon. Dont know exactly when but it'll be sad when he does closes. No one else here carries betta in that quantity and quality.
Longest
Longest

Back to top Go down

Post by [MODERATOR]SD_Bettas Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:47 pm

open a shop in that location, its the heart of fresno.
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas

Back to top Go down

Post by [MODERATOR]SD_Bettas Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:11 am

Longest wrote:yeah, I dont know how long he's going to stay in business though. One time i over heard him telling one of his customer that he might be quitting soon. Dont know exactly when but it'll be sad when he does closes. No one else here carries betta in that quantity and quality.

longest quality + quantity, i can find you a seller and find you decent shipping cost. thats only if your dedicated to selling bettas. and taking care of them, reminder it isnt just 10 bettas, its like 140+ bettas per 2 weeks or 300 + bettas per month.
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas

Back to top Go down

Post by Longest Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:00 pm

[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas wrote:
Longest wrote:yeah, I dont know how long he's going to stay in business though. One time i over heard him telling one of his customer that he might be quitting soon. Dont know exactly when but it'll be sad when he does closes. No one else here carries betta in that quantity and quality.

longest quality + quantity, i can find you a seller and find you decent shipping cost. thats only if your dedicated to selling bettas. and taking care of them, reminder it isnt just 10 bettas, its like 140+ bettas per 2 weeks or 300 + bettas per month.

wow that sounds pretty good. i need room for that though. I think my wife would kill me to house that many fishes at home...lol thanks for the offer I'll definitely contact you for that if i ever get into selling bettas.
Longest
Longest

Back to top Go down

Post by [MODERATOR]SD_Bettas Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:19 am

Longest wrote:
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas wrote:

wow that sounds pretty good. i need room for that though. I think my wife would kill me to house that many fishes at home...lol thanks for the offer I'll definitely contact you for that if i ever get into selling bettas.

rent like a small warehouse or somethin. but reminder it takes a lot of work. and also a lot of caring. and also be sure its located the heart of FRESNO where a lot of kids can ride bikes or walk too. i say around belmont and mckinley area. around CEDAR area or toward west a bit more. or else on kingskanyon.
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas

Back to top Go down

Post by Longest Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:22 pm

yeah true i have to be where all the asian kids are which is exactly those areas...lol I'll just wait till Kazz Closes and Bam Longest Betta Shop.
Longest
Longest

Back to top Go down

Post by [MODERATOR]SD_Bettas Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:56 am

Longest wrote:yeah true i have to be where all the asian kids are which is exactly those areas...lol I'll just wait till he Closes and Bam Longest Betta Shop.
lol @ longest betta shop! uh NA!! think of a better name. and also sell other fishes as well, not just bettas lmfao. haha
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafy Greens Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:12 am

fish and chips... just sell bags of chips on the side. LOL jk
Leafy Greens
Leafy Greens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by extremeplakats Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:48 am

I been working on my connection n now known a few breeder not reseller from over sea the only hars part is that they don't know english. The one that actually know english and how to touch the inernet are young still and resell only getting to the source is the hard part because u have to call them only.if kaz quit maybe ill open one up I been thinking bout opening a small shop. Kaz (richard) has good quaility but he way of caring for fish isn't all that great if buy fish buy his fish the day he get his shipment.

extremeplakats

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafy Greens Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:16 pm

i guess you can try to translate stuff using google or other software. but thats hard.
Leafy Greens
Leafy Greens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down