CLOSED- Please if your selling, post in your locations of bettas so-cal, nor-cal, central ETC. please.

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CLOSED- Please if your selling, post in your locations of bettas so-cal, nor-cal, central ETC. please.

Post by [MODERATOR]SD_Bettas on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:54 pm

CLOSED TOPIC.

made orders, and had a few flakes.

Last edited by [MODERATOR]SD_Bettas on Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:13 am; edited 2 times in total
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CLOSED- Please if your selling, post in your locations of bettas so-cal, nor-cal, central ETC. please.

Post by Leafy Greens on Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:46 pm

betta simplex
black imbellis
guitar smaragdina
Leafy Greens
Admin

View user profile http://cabettafanatics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CLOSED- Please if your selling, post in your locations of bettas so-cal, nor-cal, central ETC. please.

Post by [MODERATOR]SD_Bettas on Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:13 am

Admin wrote:betta simplex
black imbellis
guitar smaragdina

the price found is $30 for a pair of betta simplex

[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yungmoola on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:36 am

I would like some Plakats and some wild types..! Just getting into bettas but used to have them when I was a kid, what's the difference between the three. Well I just wanna breed some nice Plakats..! Let me know please

Yungmoola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafy Greens on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:40 pm

Hi yungmoola, welcome to the site. Where u located? Are u looking for show plakat a or fighter style plakats?
Leafy Greens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafy Greens on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:55 pm

sd bettas, when can you get the simplex's in? and how much for channoids?
Leafy Greens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yungmoola on Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:18 pm

I'm from S.D. And thanks I didnt know there were other enthusiasts in San Diego, but looking for some fighters I like the way they flare and get all crazy..!

Yungmoola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yungmoola on Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:22 pm

Would it be wrong to mate Plakats to wild type then back to Plakat? Or would that just b a waste of time?

Yungmoola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafy Greens on Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:34 pm

Plakat to wild types are said to yield infertile fish after the third or fourth generation. So like the mule (horse/donkey) they essentially aren't able to reproduce. I have two breeding pairs of plakats. Blue maylay/thai pairs. Very active and still young enough to breed. 20 bucks a breeding pair. Let me know I'm in Mira Mesa.
Leafy Greens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longest on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:09 pm

yungmoola...if you plan on just breeding for fun it'll work but if your planning to breed them for fighting it's probably just a waist of time. the breeders took years and selective breeding to get the fighters to that point.
Longest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [MODERATOR]SD_Bettas on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:29 pm

Admin wrote:sd bettas, when can you get the simplex's in? and how much for channoids?

the thai guy has no way to get indonesia's wild bettas = channoides and he dont have guitar smaragdina.
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [MODERATOR]SD_Bettas on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:30 pm

Admin wrote:sd bettas, when can you get the simplex's in? and how much for channoids?

when can i get them in. i am unsure. but i will assume it will take 2-weeks or so. or until he ships out his next one to the USA.
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yungmoola on Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:35 pm

Yea I'm interested but when can I check out the fish

Yungmoola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yungmoola on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:31 pm

Do u know if the Plakats u got are from a certain blood line or breeder like the supermans from precha!

Yungmoola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafy Greens on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:46 pm

not sure but i can try to find out... i never bred or fought them. but ill let you know if i can find out... but for now id say just (general) LOL
Leafy Greens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [MODERATOR]SD_Bettas on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:57 am

Yungmoola wrote:Do u know if the Plakats u got are from a certain blood line or breeder like the supermans from precha!

precha dose not sells superman, the person who sells superman is mr.tum
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [MODERATOR]SD_Bettas on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:30 pm

found a good deal on HMPK' seller from thailand with super high quality! but he couldnt get me wild pairs =( oh wells SHIPPING was $35 + $45.. OMFG!!! LoL
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafy Greens on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:38 pm

sd_bettas - im very serious about buying bettas, so the process will be,

1. we tell you what we want
2. you ask your buddies what they have
3. we pay you for the fishes
4. you pay your buddies
5. your buddies ship them to you
6. we pick them up from you.

is that the correct process?

do you have paypal?
Leafy Greens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [MODERATOR]SD_Bettas on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:48 pm

Admin wrote:sd_bettas - im very serious about buying bettas, so the process will be,

1. we tell you what we want
2. you ask your buddies what they have
3. we pay you for the fishes
4. you pay your buddies
5. your buddies ship them to you
6. we pick them up from you.

is that the correct process?

do you have paypal?

Yes i have paypal, it all depends on how many fish is bought, and they ship out like ever 2 weeks in thailand or so. So basically 1 step will be helpful is whoever is ordering bettas, should help pay for their cut end of shipping.

so its divided and evenly base on how many fish you got, that will help lower shipping price on everyone. and trust me quality is quality. when i received the HMPK i will for sure show the quality grade. these are $30-$40 GRADE quality fishes. but the deal is so amazing. but let me get these in first to see if its true as my eyes see.

*MAIN POINT IS* combine order + pay for your cut end if shipping = less shipping cost for everyone together.

because its $3.5 per fish thai shipment fee's and also its whatever amount of $$ from the transhipper to you. and the transhipper will be divided on base how many fish there is order and calculated percentage. thats my best idea.
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafy Greens on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:50 pm

awesome thanks, which transhipper do you use?
Leafy Greens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yungmoola on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:06 pm

That's kool because I have a superman female just wondering what kinda male I can mate it with?

Yungmoola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [MODERATOR]SD_Bettas on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:06 pm

Admin wrote:awesome thanks, which transhipper do you use?

normally julie tran but im having a hard time contacting her.
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [MODERATOR]SD_Bettas on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:09 pm

Yungmoola wrote:That's kool because I have a superman female just wondering what kinda male I can mate it with?

how sure are you its the superman female? and who did you order it exactly from? because i know the superman sellers in the US and thats the guy from MN = TheBettaShop (TONY) and he is the only new US-Middle Man seller for Mr.Tum. if you didnt buy it directly from Mr.Tum = from his website or TONY. then idk if its real or not. because i use to sell SUPERMANS. like 3-5 years ago. lol and thats a long long time ago.
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yungmoola on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:17 pm

I'm ready when your guy is ready..!

Yungmoola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yungmoola on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:22 pm

The guy I got it from was breeding them he said they were supermans but maybe not I went to his house and saw his setups when I bought some Plakats, he looked pretty legit and helped me through my first breeding, if it's not it's ok it's still a nice fish, and like to mate it with something good..!

Yungmoola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top