California Betta Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLOSED- Please if your selling, post in your locations of bettas so-cal, nor-cal, central ETC. please.

+3
Yungmoola
Leafy Greens
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

CLOSED- Please if your selling, post in your locations of bettas so-cal, nor-cal, central ETC. please. - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED- Please if your selling, post in your locations of bettas so-cal, nor-cal, central ETC. please.

Post by Yungmoola Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:23 pm

Hey what kinda fish is the one in your picture profile? That one looks pretty crazy looking...!

Yungmoola

Back to top Go down

CLOSED- Please if your selling, post in your locations of bettas so-cal, nor-cal, central ETC. please. - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED- Please if your selling, post in your locations of bettas so-cal, nor-cal, central ETC. please.

Post by [MODERATOR]SD_Bettas Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:19 am

Yungmoola wrote:Hey what kinda fish is the one in your picture profile? That one looks pretty crazy looking...!

wild betta macrostoma. they are $30 each juvie and cost $100 each adult breeding size.
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas

Back to top Go down

Post by [MODERATOR]SD_Bettas Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:21 am

Yungmoola wrote:I'm ready when your guy is ready..!

yungmoola where are you from? and i have to email the guy to give me a list of what kinda bettas he has in stock. he sells HM's and HMPK's.

The guy that sells FIGHTERS = lagging on me. so i am not gonna depend on someone who is not a good business communicator.

[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafy Greens Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:21 pm

30 for unsexed juvies right? or are they sexed at that point?
Leafy Greens
Leafy Greens
Admin

https://cabettafanatics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yungmoola Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:49 pm

I am from east San Diego, not to far from Mira Mesa..!

Yungmoola

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafy Greens Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:17 pm

I'll try to get some pictures of the guys i have for sale. and you can decide what you want. I bought them from a random guy in Sacramento. he doesn't remember what they were, but i just bought the fighters to breed for the looks. SO they are very healthy and ready to breed.
Leafy Greens
Leafy Greens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yungmoola Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:28 pm

Is it the guy selling the itinerary and blue devils?

Yungmoola

Back to top Go down

Post by Yungmoola Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:29 pm

Iron hearts I meant.!

Yungmoola

Back to top Go down

Post by [MODERATOR]SD_Bettas Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:26 am

Yungmoola wrote:Do u know if the Plakats u got are from a certain blood line or breeder like the supermans from precha!

superman is breed from mr.tum http://www.fighterbetta.com/ i use to order from him, but he seems to be delaying on me. but he has a partner who buys and sells from him living in the usa. and hes from MN. his shop is call thebettashop you can find him on youtube. his name is tony. he seems pretty cool and legit of a true betta hobby lover
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinz Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:33 am

Looking for some mahachai

anyone?

Chinz

Back to top Go down

Post by [MODERATOR]SD_Bettas Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:42 am

this wednesday forsure my fish arrive, i will look at fish quality. and will post pictures and prices.

combine orders + shipment = save more discount to everyone total. local SD area pick up only. because its to save shipping
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas

Back to top Go down

Post by Longest Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:08 pm

Chinzs if your ever in Fresno I know a store that carries pairs of mahachai bettas.
Longest
Longest

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinz Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:58 am

Longest wrote:Chinzs if your ever in Fresno I know a store that carries pairs of mahachai bettas.

oh yea?! dang i was just there the weekend just past. What store?

Chinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafy Greens Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:10 am

Longest how much are the Mahachai bettas in fresno?
Leafy Greens
Leafy Greens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longest Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:53 pm

Chinz wrote:
Longest wrote:Chinzs if your ever in Fresno I know a store that carries pairs of mahachai bettas.

oh yea?! dang i was just there the weekend just past. What store?

Kazz Tropical.
Longest
Longest

Back to top Go down

Post by Longest Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:55 pm

Leafy Greens wrote:Longest how much are the Mahachai bettas in fresno?

i got mines for 20 but its because i was buying other bettas also. it's probably 30. I have to double check with him again.
Longest
Longest

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafy Greens Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:15 pm

alright cool thanks.
Leafy Greens
Leafy Greens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yungmoola Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:43 am

So did any shipment come in yet? still want some thai plakats..!

Yungmoola

Back to top Go down

Post by [MODERATOR]SD_Bettas Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:12 am

on the 24th they will be ship out of thailand. any order you guys like to put in. i will request it. asap. before the 15th. not guaranteed to find the fish you want. but will ask request from thai seller to search. est per fish is $20-$40, depending what kinda + quality of it.

i order myself some 5*stars fighters bloodlines. $25 ea/fish
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafy Greens Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:06 pm

Nice. i still have to come check out your fish.
Leafy Greens
Leafy Greens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longest Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:11 pm

could you get female 5* fighters also?
Longest
Longest

Back to top Go down

Post by Yungmoola Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:40 pm

Can u order me some five star plAkats prob 2 males and 1 female let me know when we can meet and I can give u $$$...!

Yungmoola

Back to top Go down

Post by [MODERATOR]SD_Bettas Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:07 am

SD locations tho. i cant shipanywhere because shipping cost a lot of $$
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas

Back to top Go down

Post by [MODERATOR]SD_Bettas Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:09 am

Leafy Greens wrote:Nice. i still have to come check out your fish.

i got videos of em all over youtube. btw my yellow pair dragon died. male got bleeding issues on its tail and the female got dropsy. and i didnt bother to cure it. same as 1 more of my mac juvie. =/ kinda upset.
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas

Back to top Go down

Post by [MODERATOR]SD_Bettas Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:10 am

Longest wrote:could you get female 5* fighters also?
are you able to pick it up somehow from SD?
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next