My Smragdina Betta

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Smragdina Betta

Post by Longest on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:37 pm

Finally here is my wild betta and their babies. I spooked the pair so they turn ugly. pictures are 3g iPhone pictures so they aren't that great.[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]
avatar
Longest

Posts : 113
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Smragdina Betta

Post by Leafy Greens on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:09 pm

Very nice, cant wait to get them here...
avatar
Leafy Greens
Admin

Posts : 196
Join date : 2013-02-13
Age : 34
Location : (Mira Mesa) San Diego, CA

View user profile http://cabettafanatics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My Smragdina Betta

Post by chongvang916 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:24 am

you should see the ones leafy greens bought from me those are very green and good looking
avatar
chongvang916

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-02-26
Location : Sacramento

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Smragdina Betta

Post by Leafy Greens on Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:58 pm

This is the copper smaragdina male right Chong.


avatar
Leafy Greens
Admin

Posts : 196
Join date : 2013-02-13
Age : 34
Location : (Mira Mesa) San Diego, CA

View user profile http://cabettafanatics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My Smragdina Betta

Post by Longest on Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:49 pm

nice, leafy let me know when you get babies.
avatar
Longest

Posts : 113
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Smragdina Betta

Post by Longest on Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:50 pm

chongvang916 wrote:you should see the ones leafy greens bought from me those are very green and good looking

they look pretty nice chong.
avatar
Longest

Posts : 113
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Smragdina Betta

Post by [MODERATOR]SD_Bettas on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:40 pm

wait when did he picked it up? or received it?
avatar
[MODERATOR]SD_Bettas

Posts : 191
Join date : 2013-02-14
Age : 31
Location : Mira Mesa(San Diego, California)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Smragdina Betta

Post by Leafy Greens on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:50 pm

my lil bro is picking them up from chong today. ill probably get them in a few weeks when he comes back down.
avatar
Leafy Greens
Admin

Posts : 196
Join date : 2013-02-13
Age : 34
Location : (Mira Mesa) San Diego, CA

View user profile http://cabettafanatics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My Smragdina Betta

Post by chongvang916 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:08 am

I cant see the picture clear because its very blury but they look bad ass bro just ask your brother lol
avatar
chongvang916

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-02-26
Location : Sacramento

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Smragdina Betta

Post by chongvang916 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:20 am

I'll be getting maybe a pair of splendens, smaragdina(because i gave all of mines away and sold them hahaha)and 4 pairs of siamorientalis, and a pair of copper smaragdina
avatar
chongvang916

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-02-26
Location : Sacramento

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Smragdina Betta

Post by Longest on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:14 pm

Hey Chong is it easy for you to get copper color Guitar smragdinas?
avatar
Longest

Posts : 113
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Smragdina Betta

Post by chongvang916 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:15 am

Longest wrote:Hey Chong is it easy for you to get copper color Guitar smragdinas?
cant say that's its going to be easy because I never saw a copper guitar before only the original Smaragdinas
avatar
chongvang916

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-02-26
Location : Sacramento

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Smragdina Betta

Post by Longest on Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:51 pm

chongvang916 wrote:
Longest wrote:Hey Chong is it easy for you to get copper color Guitar smragdinas?
cant say that's its going to be easy because I never saw a copper guitar before only the original Smaragdinas

Ok. Have you've seen or purchased any giant wild type sp bettas? I remember seeing one giant mahachai betta for sale on aqua bid. They had a video of it next to a wild mahachai and it looked just the same as the regular one just 2x bigger.
avatar
Longest

Posts : 113
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Smragdina Betta

Post by chongvang916 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:19 pm

Longest wrote:
chongvang916 wrote:
Longest wrote:Hey Chong is it easy for you to get copper color Guitar smragdinas?
cant say that's its going to be easy because I never saw a copper guitar before only the original Smaragdinas

Ok. Have you've seen or purchased any giant wild type sp bettas? I remember seeing one giant mahachai betta for sale on aqua bid. They had a video of it next to a wild mahachai and it looked just the same as the regular one just 2x bigger.
yea, my last shipment i have 2 gaint smaragdina shipped to me(but sold) some of them are naturally big like that in the wild i think i know who that giant mahachai belongs to also i meant the seller
avatar
chongvang916

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-02-26
Location : Sacramento

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Smragdina Betta

Post by Longest on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:20 pm

chongvang916 wrote:
Longest wrote:
chongvang916 wrote:
Longest wrote:Hey Chong is it easy for you to get copper color Guitar smragdinas?
cant say that's its going to be easy because I never saw a copper guitar before only the original Smaragdinas

Ok. Have you've seen or purchased any giant wild type sp bettas? I remember seeing one giant mahachai betta for sale on aqua bid. They had a video of it next to a wild mahachai and it looked just the same as the regular one just 2x bigger.
yea, my last shipment i have 2 gaint smaragdina shipped to me(but sold) some of them are naturally big like that in the wild i think i know who that giant mahachai belongs to also i meant the seller

cool maybe one day i'll get a giant pair from you. i need room first...lol
avatar
Longest

Posts : 113
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Smragdina Betta

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum